(Govt. Of India Enterprises)
Authorised Direct Selling Agent of BSNL
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. formed in October, 2000, is World's 7th largest Telecommunications Company providing comprehensive range of telecom services in India: Wireline, CDMA mobile, GSM Mobile, Internet, Broadband, Carrier service, MPLS-VPN, VSAT, VoIP services, IN Services etc. Within a span of five years it has become one of the largest public sector unit in India.
BSNL has installed Quality Telecom Network in the country and now focusing on improving it, expanding the network, introducing new telecom services with ICT applications in villages and wining customer's confidence. Today, it has about 47.3 million line basic telephone capacity, 4 million WLL capacity, 20.1 Million GSM Capacity, more than 37382 fixed exchanges, 18000 BTS, 287 Satellite Stations, 480196 Rkm of OFC Cable, 63730 Rkm of Microwave Network connecting 602 Districts, 7330 cities/towns and 5.5 Lakhs villages.
The turnover, nationwide coverage, reach, comprehensive range of telecom services and the desire to excel has made BSNL the No. 1 Telecom Company in India.
EARN EXTRA HIGH INCOME !!!
Work from Home/Office/Internet
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
looking for people who wish to earn without leaving their present occupation
Now expanding mobile connection in mumbai
PART TIME/FULL TIME
NO EXPERINCE NEEDED TRAINING PROVIDED
Professionals/Housewives/Working men and Women, Retired Persion/Students
money never sleeps.....one call can change your life
If you don't need it please give it to someone who is in need
First serve First come
Residental mobile connection AREA Reprsentitve/Sales Man/Marketing under DSA Mumbai
Limited seats, Limited offer!!!
Don't forget this chance
Mobile Phone Tips
- Mobile phones are susceptible to liquid logging and there are chances that water / oil / milk / tea / cold drink / curry / shaving foam may get in and damage it. Please ensure you keep your phone away from all such things. The phone can not be repaired if it's undergone moisture damage. The manufacturer does not give any warranty for such cases.
- The Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) may get damaged in case pressure is applied on the surface. While keeping the phone in the pocket or while seated, always check that it is not in contact with any sharp/hard object. It's advisable to use pouches or mobile phone covers to avoid LCD damage.
- Modern mobile phones are designed to squeeze in loads of features in a compact size. The Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) are multi-layered and are mounted with surface-mounted devices. The contact of such Integrated Circuits and components on PCB are in microns (µm) (10^ - 6 meters) and a small impact / shock / jerk may displace the components or break the tracks. The manufacturer does not give any warranty for such cases. Mobile phone pouches or covers are of great help in avoiding such damages.
- The plastic cosmetic parts lose their glare/color due to heavy exposure to sun light. To avoid direct sun exposure, one must use mobile pouches or covers.
- Every mobile handset has an IMEI number (International Mobile Equipment Identity), which is a unique number and one can access this number by pressing *#06#. The mobile warranty is attached to the IMEI number, and it's also useful in the event of theft.
- The Emergency Number worldwide for Mobile is 112. If you are out of coverage area, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network. This number 112 can be dialed even while the keypad is locked.
- If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone on your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the other person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the phone on their end. Your car will unlock.
- Mobile phones should not be frequently charged, it may reduce the battery life. Always track the battery charge indicator, and carry mobile charger in purse/bag/car to avoid the contingency of battery discharge.
- Electronic items have deteriorative effect if contaminated with dust. The use of the pouches or mobile phone covers shall be useful to keep your mobile phone free from dust.
- Nokia handset comes with a reserve battery. To activate, press the keys *3370#. The cell will restart with this reserve and will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge the cell next time.
- There are many authorized sources that provide entertainment software etc.
- It's always advisable to install antivirus software on your mobile phone.
- Make the best use of the user manual.
- When your phone is out of network coverage, switch off the handset or else the battery may get drained.
- Finger nails or sharp objects may damage the keypad. Use fingers while pressing the keys.
- Bluetooth should be turned on only when it is required. Keeping Bluetooth on unnecessarily makes your phone open to malicious viruses.
- To enhance the life of your charger, it should be unwound and disentangled.
- While removing the battery, it's advisable to first switch the handset off.
- When your mobile phone is not used for a long duration, remove the battery and keep it separately.
- Always use accessories recommended by the manufacturer.
Mobile Phone Tips