There is growing awareness and acceptance for Ayurveda worldwide. Dr Kranthi’s Institute of Ayurvedic Sciences & Research THE KERALA AYURVEDIC CARE, Speciality Panchakarma Centre has been established in 1999 with the sole objective of providing an authentic and genuine and Shastroktha knowledge of age-old science of Ayurveda.
· To propagate Authentic & Shastroktha knowledge of Ayurveda and Ayurveda Panchkarma and Rejuvenation Therapies.
· To treat various Diseases & Disorders using the basic principles of Ayurveda and Panchkarma Therapy.
· To educate common man and disseminate knowledge treasure of Ayurveda- The Mother of all the Sciences.
· To give cure to those various ailments where cure is not possible in other fields of Medicine through Research in Ayurveda.
· To conduct Research and Educational activities in Ayurveda and Panchkarma.
We have achieved success in treating the following chronic, Uncurable and Debilitating ailments using Ayurveda Panchakarma principles & procedures through Research since 1999-
Sciatica, Slip disc, Herniated disc, Degenerated disc, Spondylosis, Skin Problems, Psoriasis, Eczema, Leucoderma, Sexual problems, Infertility, Asthma, Allergies, Acidity, Ulcers, Digestive conditions, Jaundice, Hepatitis, Sinusitis, Migraine, Headaches, Paralysis, Neurological Problems, Motor neurone disease, ALS, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsonism, Alzeimer’s, Cerebral palsy, Piles, Fistula, Liver conditions, Obesity, Arthritis, Osteo arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Gouty arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatism, Diabetes, Hypertension, Renal calculi, Dandruff, Alopesia, IBS, Stress and strains, Loss of memory, Psychosis, Psycho somatic disorders, Sleeplessness, Menstrual cycle disorders, Gynaec conditions, Paediatric ailments, Ante natal and Post natal speciality care, Rasayana (The Life Extension Rejuvenation Procedures) chikitsa, Vajikarana procedures.
For the services rendered in the field of Ayurveda Dr Kranthi Vardhan, Chief Physician & Managing Director of Dr. Kranthi’s Institute of Ayurvedic Scieces & Research, THE KERALA AYURVEDIC CARE, Speciality Panchakarma Centre, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad has been awarded many awards like "KRRISHI RATNA AWARD", "AYURVEDA TAPASWI AWARD" & “VAIDYA RATNA AWARD”.